At Scaleworx, we are embracing a remote-friendly work culture where everyone has the flexibility to either work remotely or from our office in Pune.
Join us and work from wherever you feel most productive!
- 3+ years of backend engineering experience in any language.
- 1-2+ years of experience with building products in Golang and its ecosystem - gRPC, Protobuf, Gin, Gonic, testing framework inGolang etc.
- Good database fundamentals and schema design skills. Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Neo4j).
- Hands on Experience with pipeline-based development and CI/CD pipeline implementation for frequent deployment using Jenkins/CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP.
- Good to have knowledge in at least one cloud platform (Amazon Web Service or Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience with agile methodologies, software development lifecycles, & design patterns.
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
You will enjoy this role if you...
- Love Golang, Kubernetes, cloud platforms, and systems software.
- Work collaboratively as part of a close-knit team of geeks, architects and leads.
Bonus points if you...
- Expert level proficiency in Go, and a clear understanding of concurrency patterns, WebSockets, gRPC.
- Have CKA Professional certifications.
- Have experience with Kubernetes API extension points and Kubernetes network plugins (e.g. CRDs, Open Service Broker, Controllers, Istio, Calico, Flannel).
- Have expertise running and automating Kubernetes environments in one or more cloud providers, preferably as part of a large-scale, enterprise-class product related to storage, networking and/or virtualization.
- Have experience contributing to open-source projects.
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture encouraging individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision making and a startup-oriented “get things done” culture.
- A strong, fun & positive environment with regular celebrations of our success. We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse & authentic environment.
- We want to hire smart, curious and ambitious folks so please reach out even if you do not have all of the requisite experience. We are looking for engineers with the potential to grow!